Hi. Thanks for stopping by to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in flipping. In case you missed it, here’s last week’s adventure. And as always, please feel free to reach out to me for design services.
This week things are starting to shape up & bring Spring out of the “nothing works” phase.
The beginning of the week was gorgeous out so I decided to start with an outside task. I had to call in the reinforcements for help on this. The “yard” was so covered in vines, prickly branch thingys (yes that’s a technical term) that you couldn’t even grasp how big the yard was.
The yard feels at least twice the size it was now! There’s nothing a weed wacker & a chain saw can’t handle!
Also with help, I was able to remove the bathtub & prep the bathroom for the new tub scheduled to arrive next week. I couldn’t believe how light the thing was. Who needs strong contractor men when two woman can totally do the job!
And lastly the last photo worthy accomplishment HVAC system (minus gas & electricity) was completed (happy dance):
And last but not least, I leave you with this image:
Accomplishments this week:
- Heating (HVAC) system install complete
- Dug out sewage ejector pit
- Cut down a ton of vines, etc. & cleaned up the yard a bit
- Sanded most of the walls upstairs in preparation for painting
- Most of the remaining framing & soffits are complete
- Purchased a sash replacement for broken window (that I found out from the neighbor was broken by the previous owners after they were foreclosed on). I was super excited to find out that the windows are still under warrantee!!! All I had to pay for was shipping.
More exciting things to come next week. See you then.